Google+

Gold Key Comics Treasures - Another Fine Comic Book Blog

The last time I wrote about Gold Key comics, I talked about the huge contrast between the gorgeous painted covers and the often-boring-as-cardboard interiors. Although a LOT of great stuff appeared in the Gold Key line, it's a lot of work to find the treasures among the drek.


Fortunately, there's a new comic book blog on the block that features the best of the hidden Gold Key gems. The Gold Key Comics! blog has lots of high-quality, high resolution scans of cherry-picked content from comics like Boris Karloff's Tales of Mystery and Grimm's Ghost Stories. I'm sure many more will follow, so I suggest you get in on the ground floor of this new blog; Click here: Gold Key Comics! at http://www.goldkeystories.com/

Read...Enjoy...Bookmark that sucker!

1 comment:

Mykal Banta said...

Thanks alot, Sherm - I hope folks like it. -- Mykal