Google+

Comics and Fun at super*Market Animator Show

Had a great time this weekend at the super*Market comic book show! Got to see a lot of friends and meet a lot of cool people!
super*Market comic book show at Meltdown

Ted Seko and Javier Hernandez had piles of their work for sale.
Ted Seko and Javier Hernandez at the super*Market comic book show at Meltdown

My table was right next to awesome painter, cartoonist and storyboard artist Pete Von Sholly. During the slow parts I got the chance to chat with him and look at his eye-poppingly beautiful paintings!
Pete Von Sholly at the super*Market comic book show

I'm glad I got to see Louie Del Carmen...I haven't seen him since he went over to Dreamworks.
Louie Del Carmen at Meltdown's super*Market comic book show

---and Dan Goodsell's table was right across from me! He's the co-author of one of my favorite books: "Krazy Kids' Food," the curator of The Imaginary World's Ray Patin Exhibit and the creator of Mr. Toast. And a really nice guy!
Dan Goodsell and Mr. Toast at the super*Market comic book show at Meltdown

That's me muggin' for the camera. Thanks to Jessica Gao for taking this photo and for putting on a really fun show!
Sherm Cohen at the super*Market comic book show at Meltdown
Also (not pictured)... had a chance to catch up with Erik Wiese and Jessica Chaffin from The Mighty B, Stuart Ng, Sean Kreiner, and Anson Jew. I got to meet Jerry Beck and Scott Shaw, and of course I got to meet a lot of rabid comics fans! See you at the next one!

No comments: