Google+

super*MARKET - THE ANIMATOR SHOW! Come by and say, "Hi"

super*MARKET LA at Meltdown Comics
SUNDAY :: MARCH 30, 2008 12 pm-6pm
THE ANIMATOR SHOW!
MELTDOWN COMICS AND COLLECTIBLES IN HOLLYWOOD.

7522 Sunset Blvd
. Los Angeles, CA 90046

I'm gonna be hanging out at the super*MARKET show at Meltdown on Sunday (March 30). A whole bunch of cartoonists from the LA animation scene will be there too, showing and selling all the comics we make when we're not working on a show.

Cartooning:Character Design by Sherm Cohen

I'll be there signing copies of my Character Design book, as well as selling some original art from the SpongeBob comics that I've drawn over the last few years for Nickelodeon Magazine. If you're in the Los Angeles area, I hope you'll stop by and say hello! For more info, CLICK on the super*MARKET picture above, or CLICK HERE. See you there!

No comments: